1. One project proposal per artist is accepted. The official language for all submissions is English.
2. The proposed project must not be an already finished artwork.
3. Total length of the project proposal: 5-7 pages, A4 format.
4. The project proposal must include: title, 500-word abstract, concept of the work, project description, technical description, drawings and set-up plan as well as a timetable for carrying out the work during the 6 months as artist-in-residence at IAMAS.
5. A short biography (2-3 pages, A4) including education, career, exhibition list and list of activities as well as contact address (including telephone number and email address) and 2 passport photos are required.
6. All submissions must reach IAMAS by postal mail by 12 July 2003.
7. Download and sign entry form and send it by postal mail to IAMAS:
Institute of Advanced Media Arts and Sciences
International Academy of Media Arts and Sciences
3-95 Ryoke-cho Ogaki City Gifu 503-0014 Japan
Phone. +81(0)584 75 6600Fax. +81(0)584 75 6637