To apply, send us the documents below along with the examination fee two months before you wish to begin your studies at IAMAS. You need to send:
- 1) Research Student Enrollment Application
- 2) Research Plan
- 3) Proof of graduation and transcript from the last school you attended.
- 4) Any other documents the IAMAS president deems necessary.
Additionally, applicants who are currently employed (including those working for the government) must submit the following documents.
- 1) Written agreement affirming the applicant is applying to be a research student to engage in personal reserearch.
- 2) Written agreement from your work supervisor affirming that you are not applying to be a research student as part of a work-related project.
- 3) Written agreement from your work supervisor affirming your workplace consents to you enrolling in IAMAS as a research student while working for them.